Friday 27 March 2009

Enhancing The Magazine

During my free time I focused on the first page of the contents page and chose appropriate pictures that would convey what content the magazine consists of. The idea of having a
contents page sheet came from doing research on varoius magazine's, this led to me recognizing the stlye that a magazine chose for the contents page. Having a double speard sheet gives the reader a visual view of what exaclty is in the magazine as well as the second page having a list of articles. I adapted the idea into my own and imported pictures of my own onto the page. I specifically focused on what the pictures would look like and who would be in the pictures. I done a balance of having male artists and female artists so that it would present a balance of genre. I also chose to have the most successful male and female artists on the page as it will attract the audicence more affectively.
The colour scheme is consistent in the first and second contents page, the purpose for having the colour scheme is to establish a housetyle colour theme so that it's recognisable for the readers. As well as building a memory *Hip Hop Finests* dominant colours.

See Ya Soon, *Beckford23*

No comments:

Post a Comment